||The Boustrophedon Text Reader
- If window is resized too small, the buttons will no longer be visible.
- Running from a console is limited to postscript output; it won't display.
- Currently the fonts must be fixed-width
- No fonts currently exist for non-Unix platforms
- If the correct fonts are not installed, the window will keep resizing
itself indefinately. If you install with 'make install' make sure
you alter the paths in the Makefile beforehand. Otherwise, do the manual
- Paragraph detection may (still) be imperfect.
- Outputting to PostScript
- Pages may be offset a slight amount horizontally from eachother
- When using the <boust-pgbk> mark-up, if the tag hap
pens to coincide with a real page break (if it is the
first thing on a page), it will do nothing. If this
happens, work around it by preceding it with a line
- If you are trying to fit something on a page, make
sure to put your line-breaks and page-breaks at the
end of a paragraph. If you put them at the beginning
of one, you may get an extra blank line at the begin
ning of the page that follows.
- EVERY OTHER LINE IS BACKWARDS! :)