Ian's Shoelace Site
- How to tie the "Ian Knot", the world's fastest shoelace knot.
Fwoop, and it's done!
- Oberton Seiten (in German)
English translation provided by
- Wolfgang Saus' Overtone Singing Site. A phenomenal example of
what a western singer can accomplish by isolating harmonics in
the voice. The sound clips
are of particular interest to classical musicians;
Proof that the human voice is not only capable of producing two
notes at once, but that music can be made with the technique.
- a free, multi-lingual website that helps people learn Esperanto,
the only artificial language ever to survive its creator.
Designed as a bridge across lingual and cultural differences,
Esperanto has been in use for over a hundred years, and has
as many as 3,000,000 speakers in the world today.
- the oldest producer of free electronic books on the internet with
a collection of more that 13,000 eBooks.
- Gilroy Garlic Festival
- Held annually in Gilroy, California, the garlic capital
of the nation, where it's rumored you can marinate a steak by hanging
it out on the clothesline. A must-see for every garlic fiend.
- It's not actually called this, but it came up in an 'ego search'.
If only they would link back to me...!
- Banner Ad for traevoli.com
- Just a banner ad I had fun making to promote this site.
(Un)fortunately, I haven't found any kindred spirits on the web
who are both worthy and willing to exchange banners with me.